Monday, December 28, 2009

Goodbye, buddy!

I'm saying good bye to a dear running buddy.

We've shared miles and miles together over the past year. He has been with me in my triumphs in races and has been dedicated and patient in training with me. He has been a constant motivation in times I feel like giving up. Though he knows he's slim and slender, he never points it out against my stocky, yet muscled physique.

I wish you the best in your new ventures.

I will be forever your first, Lukas.



Lukas will continue his life in my sister's care as her car music and entertainment accessory. He will fly off tomorrow, 30 Dec 2009, to the land where he was born, Makati, to continue what he was meant to accomplish in life -- be a man's companion.


I didn't knowing this could be heart-wrenching.



- BlogPress-ed from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

run with me some more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails