anyway, here it goes.
experience. i ran from home, then criss-crossing legaspi village. after the reaching makati ave, i i entered the ayala center then off to the overpass of ayala to mckinley road. that was already a good 9kms, fyi. mckinley road is another strip of around 2-kms, where i turned right after reaching lawton ave/5th ave. from there i went to mckinley hill then went back to mckinley road to finish my 15km run.
i felt some discomfort at the start, but after a 2km warm-up, i tightened my laces. it felt better afterwards.
- i learned to love its techno blue-violet/stabilobos neon yellow green/medium gray color combo
- i love the soft-bouncy ride when i'm running on asphalt
- when i'm concrete, i feel i'm more cushioned compared to my air span+ 5. though i think the vomero does offer me the same cushion too.
- i think i can run faster with this pair
- just like my nike air span+ 5, i felt a blister developing in my left foot's arch near the ball of my foot. so this means i'm putting a few band aids in both areas of my left and right sole for protection. i might as well wrap a few toes too to avoid discomfort in the coming runs/races.
- i feel some heat building up at the balls of my foot. i think there's some friction going on during my run.
there you go. i'll be posting more thoughts on my running over the next few days that i'm using this shoe.