I'm still on my running hiatus. Though i'm slowly gaining my momentum by doing yoga and body jam. I'm avoiding the landing on the ball of my left foot too! I'm gonna do RPM/Cycling classes by tomorrow, as well as going back to my usual body pump.
Got this from About Running.COM, You Know You're a Runner When... Enjoy!
Runners definitely share special bonds and sometimes have traits, habits, or idiosyncrasies that only other runners can understand. If you're a runner, you may be able to relate to or appreciate some of these descriptions. You know you're a runner when….
- you have dreams about showing up to a race late or not wearing any clothes.
- you've used an old race T-shirt to wash your car, dust furniture, or clean something else.(yes! i use my running tees for errands, or going home from the gym. i use my singlets at the gym too, or running days na 'di dapat porma...)
- you know where exactly one mile from your front door is (in any direction). (i do! from house to don bosco church in makati is 1km)
- your only recent photos of you alone are race photos. (my profile photos in social network sites do!)
- you're not embarrassed to wear spandex. (and short shorts!)
- you're always hungry.(this is a given.)
- you no longer hate port-a-johns. In fact, you can think of a few times when you've been very happy to see one. (not really. hehe will use this only at running events...)
looking forward to the week after next! i'm gonna start running again!