Sunday, July 5, 2009

i can't run for two-three weeks...

as i had a minor out-patient surgery earlier.

Yes, i CANNOT run or else blood will be all over the insides of my shoes and my socks drenched in red. That only means i'm not doing the Globe Run for Home, although I registered last Friday only to get the singlet and see how an RFID chip looks like.

That's two-three weeks without exercise. Not even body jam or body pump. And will only mean i'm gonna gain weight.

I wanted to share some photos of my wound, but i don't have any digital camera with me. My phone's cam is also busted.

Meantime, it's work at home!!! Yay!

And for the meantime, i'm sharing running quotes from Runner's World being emailed to me daily...



"As every runner knows, running is about more than just putting one foot in front of the other; it is about our lifestyle and who we are."
-Joan Benoit Samuelson
see a chat from Runner's World here
read up on Joan from Wikipedia here

No comments:

Post a Comment

run with me some more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails