Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rainbow Runner goes to Singapura


Yes, you heard that right. RR is in the Lion City... To try his luck.

I traded Manila for Singapore about a couple of weeks ago. I had this trip on my calendar for a few months now. Started when my sister (living here in SG) bought me a roundtrip ticket in Cebu Pacific's airline seat sale. My return is on the 26th. But that might not be true. Now that my sister (based here, and a PR already) and my parents tell me to extend my stay. And i sorta agree with them.

You see, the purpose of flying here is to try my luck -- career wise. And yes, I quit my job in Manila. A big risk you might say, and a risk I'm willing to take. I'm 24. Young and willing re-start what I have founded 3 years ago after finishing school. I met a couple of friends who're here and they're telling me to stay too. It might be difficult to land a job but stay positive. For the same effort I do (in Manila), I will earn 2x-3x more. Now, doesn't that sound good?

Downside though, I miss my friends and family. I miss N.

Wish me luck friends. I need it. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

run with me some more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails